Toshiba Electron Tubes & Devices is a world-leading manufacturer of klystrons. Through joint development with Japanese and international research institutes, Toshiba Electron Tubes & Devices has developed some of the world's most powerful klystrons such as the 508 MHz/1.2 MW continuous wave tube, the 2.8 GHz/100 MW pulsed tube, the 5.7 GHz/50 MW pulsed tube, and the 11.4 GHz/50 MW pulsed tube.
Furthermore, Toshiba Electron Tubes & Devices uses the latest technology to actively promote development of PPM (periodic permanent magnet) klystrons and multi-beam klystrons.
- High efficiency and high gain
- High power performance realized by a multipactor discharge-suppressing titanium nitride coating on the output window
- Uses our unique, long-life, high current density cathodes
- Outstanding reliability realized through use of advanced high-vacuum and high-voltage technologies derived from the development of various types of electron tubes
- High energy accelerators/Medical accelerators
- Experimental nuclear fusion research facilities
- Medical accelerators
- Air traffic control radars
- Airport ground control radars
- Industrial microwave heating equipment